Sunday, November 13, 2011

WRITTING BLOG AGAIN!!!!

wao...so long time i have renew my post~end of 2011 i start write again...tis time i think i will more recent to renew my own blog~huhu...let start my 1st 2011 post~
first of all i wan to share the changes tat i experience in tis year~
1.)my grandfather passed away.
2.)i fall in love wif shopping.
3.)i start to take care my face...but my body shape chg a lots~(becum fatter n fatter!)
4.)i start learn to bake cookies n made a special cheese cake for my best fren~yi chi!!!!
5.)i becum a form 6 student which always the last person in class when the exam result cums out~
hu....quite stressed recently and i have become more n more depress n more n more nt confident wif myself....tis year i seem lik become more ugly while my fren all become more pretty~y?????i quiet sad wif this facts...i have becum a fatty since i came ceck frm my national service....haiz....my face bcum very dark,fully wif pimples n oil....n my body totally like a pail~what should i do?!i also duno hw to becum bec lik last time~haiz...my result also...since i went for form 6...my result worst like a shit!!!!!failled all subjects in exam~cannot catch any basic knowledge,and.......i'm in the mc square situation anytime n anywhere!!!!!!i almost getting mad wif myself~

No comments:

Post a Comment